Cash entitles you to a charitable deduction against your income in the year in which you make a donation.
- Electronic funds transfer–click here for form. (coming soon)
- Long-term appreciated securities enable you to avoid potential capital gain taxes and receive a charitable income tax deduction.
- Planned gifts through our Planned Giving Department include charitable gift annuities, trusts, gifts of life insurance, and bequests. These gifts entitle you to become a member of TCPS’s Legacy Partners.
- Matching gifts will allow you to double or triple your gift to TCPS. To consider this possibility, you may contact the Human Resources Department of your employer or contact us.
- Memorial gifts are made in someone’s name as a personal tribute. The honoree or their family will be notified of that gift and the gift will be recognized online. These gifts may be unrestricted or restricted in consultation with the Advancement Office.
- Endowed scholarships enable you to create an ongoing investment in the School. They also introduce a more personal element, as they can carry a family name or can be named in honor or memory of a beloved faculty member, and they benefit specific students. For more information please contact us.